Just little old me

Just little old me

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Behind the Curtain

It's no secret. I've been going to counseling. I've needed it for years. Most people know, and if not I'm not ashamed, that I'm a card carrying anti-depressant taker. That's cool. It's just me. Some people take iron daily because they are anemic, some take meds to lower their blood sugar, some take dopamine to regulate their movements. I take meds to regulate whatever chemicals/hormones in my brain to help me cope with daily stresses.

If you have been considering counseling, I URGE you to go to at least one session. I've been to three so far and I already feel an improvement in my spirit.

So why is Amanda babbling again? Why is she attempting to resurrect a blogosphere? Wait for it.....

Counseling homework!!! Woot Woot!! May seem ominous...but I'm a nerd! I love homework. Always have. I will be posting things off and on, sometimes daily, sometimes weekly, things related to my homework. This will include poetry, art, scripture, recipes: things that bring peace in my heart.

Thanks for reading.
AMc


No comments:

Post a Comment