Just little old me

Just little old me

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Wondrous Mercy

Blessings abound
Blessings flow
Blessings wash away the darkness in our souls

His grace is merciful
His love covers all
Our MIGHTY savior
Catches us when we fall
His majesty shines forth
Alighting our way

His love is redeeming
His forgiveness is pure
Our Lord, God, Immanuel
HIS WORD is our cure.

His blood covers me
And hides my flaws
The Spirit embraces me
And whispers His love.

His warmth overcomes me
And softens my heart
I raise my hands to the Heavens crying
"How great thou art!"

My soul is enraptured
My heart is made clean
To His wondrous mercy
And forgiveness I cling

Wash over me Oh Lord
Create me anew
A child of my Father
I follow your cue.

Guide me, my savior
Open my eyes
Teach me your ways, Lord
I give you my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment